Monday, April 3, 2017

Life Update



Morning Swooners!

I'm still not feeling myself lately and I haven't been able to write any reviews for you guys. I keep wanting to get something down but I just don't have the words right now. I'm sad and cranky all the time and I just want to hide in a hole for a week. So basically I just need you guys to bare with me until I get my emotions in check.

For now, i'll update you on my life as a nursing student. Things have been really crazy at school this semester. I'm on my 5th semester out of 7 so things are getting down to the nitty gritty. If I thought it was hard before, that doesn't even compare to the amount of work and stress I feel now. I have tests every other week and on the weeks I don't have a test I have a paper due so the stress level hasn't had a chance to come down since the beginning of the semester. I heard through the grape vine that it will only get worse for the rest of the program so i'm not looking forward to that. I guess I can say bye-bye to my sanity now because it's already on a thin line to begin with.

So that's my life in a nutshell right now. What's going on with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p