Monday, February 12, 2018

I'm Baaaaack!!



Morning Swooners!

So I guess I should start by apologizing for disappearing for half a year! I wish I could tell you that I was busy being a rockstar but sadly that was not the case. I did, however, manage to scrape past the finish line of the hell race that was nursing school so that was pretty significant for me. I've also managed to survive nursing school while struggling with the loss of both my grandparents in the past year. So as you can see it was a pretty bumpy journey that had me all kinds of stressed and busy, but I was lucky enough to have an amazing support system of family and friends, as well as unconditional love from an amazing man that I also get to call my best friend. Their support was the key to my survival!

In the mix of chaos that has been my life I wasn't able to put as much time into reading and writing as I would have liked, but i'm happy to tell you that I think i'm ready to make my grand re-entrance into the blog world again. So with that being said you can expect to see more posts on all the fun things I've read and done this past year and all the fun things i'm looking forward to this year.

I can't wait to get back into the blog world with all of you. I hope you'll rejoin me in this new journey of discovery!

Xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so thank you for sharing the love :p